EOA Annual Conference 2018
The EOA Conference is now in its 13th year and continues to grow as they expect more than 700 attendees.
The two-day programme offers:
- 5 dedicated networking sessions
- 4 Engaging keynote speakers
- 27 Themed seminars and workshops
- 4 'Best in Class' sessions featuring 2017 UK Employee Ownership Award Winners
- Gala Dinner and UK Employee Ownership Awards
Date: Monday 19th November - Tuesday 20th November 2018
Venue: Hilton Metropole, Birmingham
British Isles symposium 2019
The Esop Centre's 3rd symposium will include: employee equity plan case histories; regulatory & compliance issues; latest developments in international share plans; interactive share plan communications; the impact of Brexit; employee equity trustee matters and shareholder activism over executive equity reward packages.
Nigel Mason, RM2 director, will be speaking
Date: Thursday 7th March 2019
Venue: Travers Smith London, 10 Snow Hill, London, EC1A 2AL
Organiser: Esop Centre