Share Plans Assistant - we have a vacancy
The RM2 Partnership Limited is an employee owned consultancy specialising in the design, implementation and administration of all types of employee share plan arrangements. Our clients include private companies and those listed on AIM or similar markets.
We have a vacancy for a Share Plans Assistant to work in our share plans Operations Team to assist with the implementation and administration of employee share plans for our clients. The role is varied and will include the following:
- Opening and running client files, including acting as first point of contact for clients.
- Producing share plan documentation, including assisting with drafting rules, option agreements and associated documents such as board minutes and option certificates.
- Assisting with share plan registration, HMRC/Companies House filings and completion of share plans annual returns.
- Assisting with preparation of share valuations for the purposes of employee share schemes.
- Assisting with the administration of all share plans, including share option exercises, share sales and managing leavers.
- Additional support to other team members as and when required.
The role would be ideal for a a person with a minimum of one year’s relevant experience in share plans or a similar discipline including working in a legal or accountancy practice.
- Educated to A-level or BTEC and/or 1 year’s experience in share plans or similar discipline
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Numerate, accurate and good attention to detail
- Organisational skills including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual performance related bonus
- 20 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension – matching employer contribution up to 5% of salary
- Opportunity for career development and additional training, eg Company Secretary qualifications
- The chance to be part of a small friendly team that owns its own business!
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org