Share Plans Assistant - we have a vacancy
RM2 is an employee owned consultancy specialising in the design, implementation and administration of all types of employee share plan arrangements. Our clients include private companies and those listed on AIM or similar markets. Form more information please visit our website at www.rm2.co.uk.
We have a vacancy for a Share Plans Assistant to work in our share plans team to assist with the implementation and administration of employee share plans for our clients.
The role is varied and will include the following:
- Opening and running client files, including acting as first point of contact for clients
- Producing share plan documentation, including assisting with drafting rules, option agreements and associated documents such as board minutes and option certificates
- Assisting with share plan registration, HMRC/Companies House filings and completion of share plans annual returns.
- Assisting with preparation of share valuations for the purposes of employee share schemes
- Provide support to the operations team on various share plan administration and operational actions, including relating to share options exercises, leavers and share sales.
- Additional support to other team members, including our corporate finance team, as and when required.
The successful candidate will provide support to our 4 senior client managers, and will focus mainly on new and existing clients looking to make new option grants or share awards under a variety of employee share plans. As a small team, we also require an element of flexibility, including appropriate office cover as and when required.
The role would be ideal for a recent law graduate, but we will also consider applications from other disciplines, or a person with a minimum of one year’s relevant experience in share plans.
- Degree level qualification/minimum 1 year’s experience in share plans
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Numerate, accurate and good attention to detail
- Organisational skills including the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Annual performance related bonus
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension – matching employer contribution up to 5% of salary
- Health insurance (after 1 year’s employment)
- Opportunity for career development and additional training, e.g. Company Secretary qualifications
- The chance to be part of a small friendly team that owns its own business!
RM2’s office is in New Malden, Surrey (20 minutes from London Waterloo). This is envisaged as a full-time, office-based post. It's a friendly office and employees are given a high level of autonomy.
Please send your CV and a one page covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to Mary Kelly, Office Manager, RM2 Partnership Ltd, Sycamore House, 86-88 Coombe Road, New Malden, Surrey KT3 4QS.