Below is a list of dates for your diary:
For more information on any of the events below please do not hesitate to call us on 0208 949 5522. In the first instance, please ask for Chris.
If you have an event that you would like us to feature on this page, please let us know. Event details can be emailed to Chris at email@example.com.
- Apr 12th - 14th: RM2's Fiona Bell will be present at CIOT's Spring Conference in Cambridge and would be pleased to speak with you if you are also attending. See here.
- Apr 18th: WSM Partners LLP Retirement Seminar at Cannizaro House. For more information, please email here.
- Apr 23rd: 'What you don't know, you don't know', brought to you by Advantage Business Partnerships Ltd and Mazars and held in London. See here for details.
- Apr 30th: 'Auto Enrolment Navigation' An interactive workshop at the London Gherkin, designed to help HR and Finance professionals navigate their auto-enrolment journey hosted by FosterDenovo. See here for full details.
- Apr 30th: The Family Business Unit are hosting a Free Succession Webinar. For full details, please see here.
- May 14th: People Puzzles are hosting 'An Introduction to HR Basics' at The National Theatre, Southbank. If you are interested in attending this event, please email Helen.
- May 14th: 'Making your cash flow and your business grow' hosted by Advantage Business Partnerships Ltd, Rotherham Investment & Development Office and Growth Accelerator and based in South Yorkshire. For information on attending this event, please visit here.
- Jun 12th: RM2 are hosting a 'Mastering Employee Share Plans' workshop aimed at professional advisors. If you are interested in attending this event, please book your place here.