Below is a list of dates for your diary
For more information on any of the events below or if you have an event that you would like us to feature on this page, please let us know. Details and enquiries can be mailed to email@example.com.
- Jan 2nd: Office re-opens after Christmas break.
- Jan 14th: RM2 will be attending 'The Challenge and Promise of Employee Ownership in 21st century', held at Cass Business School, London. For more information, please see here.
- Jan 31st: Self Assessment filing deadline for the online submission of personal tax returns and the deadline for paying tax due for 2012/13.
- Feb 25th: RM2 will be speaking an event hosted by Davis Grant and TechHub, held at Google Campus London. Click here to book your place!
- Mar 13th: Free HR Dept Seminar on Managing Absence Effectively and Employment Law Update at Jurys Inn, Croydon from 9:00am to approximately 12:30pm. Contact Jane Chant to book your place!
- Mar 19th: RM2 are sponsoring the 6th ICSA Corporate Governance Conference hosted at ExCel London. See here to find out more!
- Mar 27th: RM2 will be hosting a 'Mastering Employee Share Plans & Budget Impact' workshop, in Victoria, London. Find out more information and book your place here!
- Mar 27th: RM2 presents 'Does Corporate Governance apply to us?', held at our group offices in Victoria, London. Book your ticket for this free seminar here!
- Apr 5th: Cut-off date for receipt of new SIP, SAYE and CSOP schemes for HMRC approval. Please see ERSS Bulletin No.12, where HMRC have explained how they will deal with applications received up to 6th April 2014.
- Apr 6th: All ERS schemes or arrangements (whether tax advantaged or not) can register with HMRC Online Services from this date.
- Apr 6th: All SIP, SAYE and CSOP subject to self-certification, can be registered and self-certified from now. Registration and self-certification must take place on or before 6th July 2015 or tax advantages will be lost.
- Apr 6th: Notification of grant of EMI options must be made online from this date.
- Apr 6th: For SIP the maximum value of free shares that can be awarded will increase from £3,000 to £3,600 per tax year, and the maximum value of SIP partnership shares that can be purchased will increase from £1,500 to £1,800 per tax year (subject to this being no more than 10% of an employee's salary for the year). For SAYE the maximum monthly amount that an employee can contribute to SAYE savings arrangements will increase from £250 to £500.
- Apr 7th: HMRC will issue notices to file 2013/14 paper annual returns.
- Apr: Template attachments for all scheme and arrangements will be available to download for completion during the tax year.
- Jun 4th: RM2 will be taking part in a lively panel debate and exhibiting at The Great British Workforce Revolution conference, held in London. To book your ticket or to find out more, please visit the event website.
- Jul 6th: Deadline for receipt of EMI40 and Form 42 2013/14 paper annual returns in HMRC.
- Jul 7th: Deadline for receipt of SIP Form 39, SAYE Form 34, and CSOP Form 35 paper annual returns in HMRC.
- Aug 22nd: HMRC will issue reminders for outstanding 2013/14 paper annual returns.
- Oct 3rd: HMRC will issue further reminder for outstanding 2013/14 paper annual returns.
- Oct: End-of-year returns for 2014/15 will be available online but as with all end-of-year returns cannot be submitted until after 5th April 2015.
- Nov 7th: HMRC will issue final reminder for outstanding 2013/14 paper annual returns.